About Me

My photo
I'm an everyday person with everyday issues and everyday thoughts.

Friday, January 25, 2013

OK so Time is a Major Factor

Its interesting that I started this blog over the summer holidays and for a while was quite good at getting online and typing something  - granted nothing really interesting. Nothing I have typed here is all that interesting ... but then again that was not the goal.  - and here I am trying desperately hard to reinvigorate this activity and its the summer holidays!! Of course I think I can be excused for 2012. The summer holidays were disastrous in 2012. The last week of school, Sam (the second eldest or eldest which ever way you want to look at it), came off a horse and underwent some surgery to fix the gaping hole in her side... and then she had to rest up and keep off her fractured hip... basically that was the beginning... actually no it wasn't the beginning... if I remember correctly that was the third thing cause I remember saying "oh well that's three now so its the end of the bad times"..... how wrong was I!!  

Anyway my point is that it has occurred to me that I only tend to be able to add to this when i have time ...over the summer holidays...

I'll be working on that... just as  I've started working on taking time for myself. Now that the kids are older I feel able to get out and catch up with my friends without having to take the kids and they can fend for themselves ( and their little sister) for an hour. We're still in early days of this but I think I can make that work...

 If only I could make the Blogger app work too, that would help as getting onto a computer for this has also proved hard the last few days.... Clearly I have not yet met one of the original goals - to become more tech savvy.... I'll keep working on that on!


No comments:

Post a Comment