The thoughts, tribulations and time consuming activities of an everyday mother and person in her own right trying to achieve some accountability in life.
Pages
About Me
Saturday, January 19, 2013
OMG Its 2013!!
Well, well, well... its been quite a while. 2012 was such a cr$%p year. Anything that could go wrong (almost) did go wrong. If i put it on here - I'd be here all night and quite frankly I couldn't be bothered. The main point is that 2012 is over and done with and its in the past. I am hoping to come back to this however also need to be practical and accept that taking on a post grad degree this year is probably enough already... anyway i hope to continue the blog - no one follows me or reads this anyway so its just for me. to write what i want and get it off my chest or outta my head. within reason - I'm very much aware of the vices of blogs and the internet in general. so in short i'll keep adding ( or plan too) but i'm not promising it to be interesting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment