About Me

My photo
I'm an everyday person with everyday issues and everyday thoughts.

Friday, February 22, 2013

Back at the hospital

So here we are again....I'm over this. So over it, its not funny. Trouble is I also know that we have nothing to complain about compared to others.

Drew doesn't have cancer. He has all his limbs. He can see - just - but he can see. He can hear and he's not mentally incapacitated....in fact to look at him you'd just think he was a bit tired. Worn down. He's not dying in the near future. But still we have all these minor crappy health issues that add up.

I'm over being hopeless. There's nothing we can do but I'm over that too.

Most importantly I'm so over feeling guilty!!! I cant be everything to everyone. I just can't. I can't fix drew's health and I can't be in more than one place at a time.

And I'm sorry I ask you to give me a helping hand my good friends - believe me I'm trying to spread that load but I just don't have enough friends to spread it out any further.

God. I think its time you forgave me and just started helping me out. Do it for all those who have been helping out. They deserve your love even if you think I don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment