Am at home for a few days as need to care for hubby who underwent operation to regain some vision.... I do like the slower pace of being at home but I worry that so much time off and so many home conflicting priorities will give a poor impression at work.
I asked for some home based work until things settle. Its hard because I've been working toward a promotion and now feel I'm a huge step back just when we as a family need it the most.
They don't seem keen on the home based option and instead sent me an expression of interest for the promotion. I have to put in for it as it will be used for all acting positions for the year.
Now I'm an enternal optimist and I not only hope that they choose me for this stint of acting in the higher paid role but that I can accept it cause hubby recovers much much quicker than originally anticipated... Which is possible given he's already started to regain some vision in one eye....
Given our history... No. I'm not going there. Ill stay with the optimist slant!
Surely life is out of curveballs by now!
No comments:
Post a Comment