No not drew. Not quite yet.... So what's all better... Well after my mini meltdown I asked about withdrawing from the course.
On a days reflection it may have been an over reaction but the truth is I felt instantly better.
I plan to still do the work but in my own time without the pressure of submitting deadlines. Sure it will be harder to stay motivated but if I'm not motivated then.maybe I wasn't as keen as I first thought.
I guess some will look at it as I've quit... But I look at it as I've changed my goals.
Besides delaying allows time for drew to get better and settle back to the old normal....which is far more important to me anyway.
Life is way too short and I think I've finally realised I just need to relax and to do that I have to give myself a break.
No comments:
Post a Comment