About Me

My photo
I'm an everyday person with everyday issues and everyday thoughts.

Monday, March 18, 2013

Still at home sick

Was due to go back to work today but I knew yesterday it wasn't going happen...I was sick yesterday.... Still sick... but it was probably the first day that id fully stopped to "be" sick.  I couldn't stop and be sick when others needed me...

What with Sam also being sick, Drew needing to go to his Drs appt, and then the funeral for Brigid and a day to take her and Mary out somewhere. Be that good friend she has always been for me.

So little wonder that I'm still sick. Do feel better today; but still swollowing a prickly pear every 30 second or so . Back to drs I go as its either not clearing or I'm allergic to the antibiotics and that's what's causing the inflammation.

No comments:

Post a Comment