About Me

My photo
I'm an everyday person with everyday issues and everyday thoughts.

Monday, March 4, 2013

What have I done?

You know, I don't mind Monday's like some people. Monday's really don't bother me. Ok. Yes. You have to go to work after the weekend on mondays but given I barely stop to relax on the weekends ,  thats no real problem.

My problem is stopping and relaxing!!

I need to get past that.  Desperately!!

I started this post on Monday...Of course now its Tuesday because my Monday went to shit......I started the PSM program. I don't know what I was thinking!!!

I don't think I really truly understood the amount of work involved. Everyone kept saying it was a lot, but I just didn't think it was beyond me.

Its not beyond me but do I want the workload. The 30+ hours of reading alone. The struggle to do the assignments. NO!!!!

But I do want the certificate. To finally say I did it. I got a uni degree. After years of saying Id do that, it will be worth it.... I think.

So if my problem is stopping and relaxing but I've taken on this workload....god help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment