Well, the alarm went off for me to get up and go to boxfit but....the new car needs to go to for a service this morning so that gets me off the hook. I do however really need to get into the boxfit mood!
Started back at work yesterday and that was interesting. I was there early, i can be earl on days where I dont have to get the kids out the door. Its nice and easy those days, just get up, shower, get dressed, have cuppa, go to work. It worked out well because it took me 3 1/2 hours just to get through all the emails in my inbox... and that was after I'd put on the "Out of office" so everyone knew I wasn't there! Lucky I have a good system of sorting out all the crap emails I dont even need to read and can just delete them.
I was officially advised that I would be moving over to the other section...A holiday and a change- not often you get that!
No comments:
Post a Comment