About Me

My photo
I'm an everyday person with everyday issues and everyday thoughts.

Friday, February 4, 2011

Back to work soon

Well. I never thought I'd say this but... I think I'm ready to go back to work. The time off has been sooooooooo good. I don't think I've ever had a holiday where I've sat around the house, doing not so much for quite as long as I've done not so much these holidays. In the past we've usually spent time down with the inlaws and doing not so much down there. But even that is not quite the same as doing not so much at home.

Maybe its the choice you have at home to do not so much. When you're somewhere else sitting around you don't have the choice to do nothing, there just isn't that much to do. Unless you are paying for a holiday somewhere where the sole purpose is to create experiences whilst you relax and take time out. Which if you look at it that way means you're not really taking time out your just changing the scenery and doing something different with your time.

Anyways, its been nice. Its been boring as well at times, but mostly just nice.

So I wonder what awaits me back at work? I do know I'll have alot on with my project ramping up to pilot stage. I think, I have it all in hand... but then again who knows. Most of the time I really dont know what's coming up until it hits me. I dont know what I dont know but I often get to thinking about the next bit, all confused and lost before I work it out. I'd ask more questions but for some reason I tend to hold back until I've worked it out a bit myself. I think this is a confidence thing too. I dont like to look stupid, I like to try to work it out myself, to be independant and show that I'm capable. Which I am - sometimes it just takes a lot longer doing it this way. And when I do ask questions its usually to clarify and question my own thinking anyway... which is not always on the mark.

I'll have to start getting up earlier, or at least start getting ready for the day rather than sitting down to a quiet cuppa, actually eating breakfast and taking my time to get in the shower and wake the kids. Oh and I'll have to think about a time limit for adding to the blog...I've discovered it takes me anywhere up to an hour to type my thoughts out. The blogs may have to become shorter... or be written at the end of the day.... They may become interesting OR they may just become a spot for downloading all the crap stuff that happens throughout the day. I'll need to make a conscious effort to make them positive.

I'll also have to get back to one of the supposed themes of this blog.. the weight loss journey that I keep talking about but need to actually start... Oh and by the way I accidentally broke my promise. The last boxfit class for this week was at 6 am this morning. I'm hopeless at getting up at that time unless I have someone depending on me to be there. Anyone interested in joining me in boxfit at 6 am in the morning??

No comments:

Post a Comment