About Me

My photo
I'm an everyday person with everyday issues and everyday thoughts.

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

What to do with myself

These holidays I've made no real effort towards much at all. I'm thinking I've been real  unmotivated and lazy... but I also think that it's been so nice to not have to do anything much at all. I've had time to think about all the things I should be doing....

Our lives are so busy - running here, running there, doing this, doing that, helping with this thing then helping with that thing... and thats just the extra things we do in our home life. We both work full time in full on jobs, and we still need to run a household with all that that entails, its little wonder the garden beds need weeding and the yard needs a good tidy and the paint job I started a few months ago still needs to be finished.

I really don't feel that guilty. Its been nice to sit around the house and become bored. We rarely get that opportunity. This year I think I'll pull back.... where ever possible of course. I won't be helping out as much for the schools, I wont be helping out as much for the sporting clubs and I will be taking time out for my own leisure activities... I just have to find some. I've run around after the kids so much (for the past 13 yeas) I've neglected myself in this category and I cant really think of anything I'd like to do.

Seeing my hubby brought me a new camera a few months back, I'm going to do a course on how to use it properly... I orginally wanted the camera so I could do the Netball Clubs photos for the 2011 season... We'll see if I still put my hand up for that role, at this stage I'm undecided.

I will be doing the jump out of a perfectly good plane.... when I get around to booking it, which I need to do soon I suppose... I have to do this activity now, its on here and this IS about accountability. Although of late my posts don't really reflect the reason I started blogging...

I have to get back into the exercising. Hubby and I have been walking at night but this is more for him than me - in fact the short distance we go does not constiute my exercise requirements to lose that bit of weight. Boxfit started this week, but I haven't been to a class yet. I keep meaning too, I just haven't yet... but I will... before the week is out. I will. I promise!

.... now all I have to do is work out what other things I want to do....

No comments:

Post a Comment