About Me

My photo
I'm an everyday person with everyday issues and everyday thoughts.

Friday, January 7, 2011

Constantly Changing my Mind

I was entering the Profile information that would make this page look a little better and actually describe myself to my readers and in doing so it occurred to me that maybe the first thing I should write about is that fact that I constantly change my mind. 

For instance I wrote the following in the About me section... "I want what's best for my family and strive to provide my kids with the lifestyle and opportunties that an everyday parent can provide. Then again... maybe I'm not so everyday... I guess it depends on where you look at it from. Everyone's perception is different."

Here's where my first reason (see below) for starting a blog kicks in. Accountability. When typing the first part out I realised that I'm only everyday to those people who are in the same situation as myself. Anyone who's either not on par with where I am in my life or who hasn't already been there probably wouldn't consider me "an everyday person".... Or maybe i'm wrong.

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment