About Me

My photo
I'm an everyday person with everyday issues and everyday thoughts.

Friday, January 7, 2011

Just the beginning

I'm new to this. I'm not tech savvy. If you expect great things you're looking in the wrong spot. I will be honest though - I always am. Its got me into trouble so many times in the past but I'm going to stick with it cause its one of my principals.
 
So why am I starting a blog... firstly it will be for my own personal accountability. I'm a smart woman. I know that everything posted here will remain for ever more. My only hope is that what I write is lost in the amongst the billions of words posted on the internet by thousands of others just like me. I'm hoping that by putting it out there, my pearls of wisdom that I say to myself and to my closest friends might just be believed by me just that little bit more. Being conscious that what I write here stays forever more means I have to clearly think about what I write so if i've thought clearly and written it down then there's a better chance that I won't personally disregard it later when maybe things become unclear again. Lets see if my theroy works!
 
My second reason is pretty lame - or more lame than the first - I need to get with it. I need the confidence boost that only doing something you're never done before can give you. I lack confidence so much it holds me back. I've been wondering about how to blog for so long and never plucked up the courage to just work it out... and here I am - I've worked it out. I'm a smart woman (obviously.)