I had to share this - Here I am all proud of myself for being tech savvy enough to create this page. I managed to post a link to my facebook account and thought to myself
- thats enough for now I really should be doing something more constructive towards the house seeing everyone is still sleeping... I could even take the dog for a walk or maybe even a jog again today - I'm still proud from yesterday's little jog, I dont usually jog but I want to get into it - more on that later
Anyways I get out of the page and then try to go back - just to see.... I had copied the URL so I couldn't lose it or so I thought. Guess what I couldn't find it again. I've had to go into my Facebook account to click on the link to bring me back here... I'll get there eventually until then please be patient with me.
No comments:
Post a Comment